- Writer, Special Correspondence Group
T. Rowe Price · Colorado Springs, CO · October 2020 to March 2021
Respond to written communication received from T. Rowe Price customers.
- FINRA Series 7 securities license holder.
- Special Plans Associate, Workplace Investor Services & Education
T. Rowe Price · Colorado Springs, CO · December 2019 to September 2020
Provide phone customer service to employees of T. Rowe Price’s largest clients, incl. state governments and Fortune 500 corporations.
- Promoted in December 2019, after 9 months in previous role.
- Handle 40-60 phone inbound phone calls daily.
- Associate, Workplace Investor Services & Education
T. Rowe Price · Colorado Springs, CO · March 2019 to December 2019
Provide phone customer service to 401k retirement plan participants.
- Obtained FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses through independent study outside of work.
- Chosen from 350+ peers for an internship with an outside department, Workforce Planning & Management.
Nardi Group at North&Co. Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · July 2017 to September 2018
Assisted clients with buying and selling real estate.
- Focus on retail home sales in Phoenix’s Arcadia and Arcadia Lite neighborhoods
- Secondary focus on the residential home builder and investor market
- Real Estate Development & Capital Raise Assistant
Blue Sky Homes/Urban Blue Realty · Phoenix, AZ · Nov 2015 to June 2017
Raised capital for real estate development projects, and assisted clients with buying and selling real estate throughout the state of Arizona.
- Raised over $2 Million in private capital from high net worth individuals
- Acquired residential properties for redevelopment by Blue Sky Homes & Blue Sage Assisted Living
- Sales Development Representative
Zenefits · Scottsdale, AZ · August 2015 to December 2015
Outbound sales appointment setting for one of the fastest-growing technology startups in history.
- Achieved 110% of sales quota in second month
- Completed 60 cold calls per day
- Customer Service Representative/Market Researcher
AppraisalTek · Mesa, AZ · January 2015 to July 2015
Administrative support for a nationwide appraisal management company.
- Facilitated phone communication between loan officers, borrowers, real estate agents, and appraisers
- Processed and electronically delivered 250 real estate appraisal reports weekly
- Researched daily market conditions using ARMLS (Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service)
- Client Services Manager
American Philanthropic, LLC · Phoenix, AZ · August 2014 to October 2014
Provided strategic planning and back office services to nonprofit organizations.
- Utilized CRM software (Salesforce & DonorPerfect) to manage donor prospects for clients
- Traveled with Senior Consultant to onboard two new accounts in two months
- Elementary School Assistant Teacher, 4th & 5th Grade
Great Hearts Academies · Phoenix, AZ · June 2012 to July 2014
Taught a classroom of 30 students at a public charter school; developed customized curriculum and discipline program for special needs students, assisted in administrative functions of the school.
- Handled double teaching load after supervisor received a promotion mid-year
- Managed, alone, 30 students for 6+ hrs./day