🎙 Career Blues Podcast (Soon!)
Career Blues provides fresh riffs on the meaning of work and the Good Life. Join us for fascinating stories told by professionals and entrepreneurs who have taken charge of their career.
I started this show in 2020 in the midst of some career uncertainty. In the 8 years since graduating from a liberal arts college, I had yet to find satisfying work that played to my strengths.
As I pondered where to go next, personal friends came to mind who had taken bold steps to transform their career path.
I wanted to ask them:
- What motivated you to make a change?
- How did you weigh the risks?
- What fears did you they have?
- How are things working for you now?
- In hindsight, would you have done anything differently
- What’s next?
💡 Finally, the idea struck–I would record these conversations and share them with the world, to embolden others with the career blues to take action.