For years, I have struggled to maintain relationships with friends and family in distant places. Who says robots can’t help?
Countless apps called CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) exist to help salespeople with this, by storing contact information, notes, and keeping a record of interactions in the cloud.
I want an app that provides this same functionality, but for my friends and family.
So, I’m going to build it.
The app should:
- Keep track of when I last contacted someone
- Notify me when it’s their birthday or anniversary
- Remind me of their kids’ names (!)
- Allow me to set a cadence of how often I want to check in with them
- Prompt me (in real time or in a daily list) to call/text/email/WhatsApp/Signal/DM them, ideally while considering time zone
- Send them a card when I click a button
- More things that I haven’t thought of yet